After a a great reception on PC Larian Studios have announced that their RPG Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition will be coming to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One. With a new user-interface tailored for controllers local cooperative split screen, as well as hours of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, chnages to the crafting system and a reworked storyline to fit into this already expansive world.
Larian CEO Swen Vincke said “There was a lot of publisher interest for [the console version] but when Focus approached us, the decision was rapidly made.” Focus Home Interactive’s Managing Partner Cedric Lagarrigue echoed those sentiments saying “We’re very proud to accompany Larian on such a big project. We’re pleased to see that both Focus and Larian have remarkably grown since our first partnership more than 10 years ago…”
Original Sin – Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn based combat in a fantasy story with free exploration thanks to a new split-screen friendly UI.
Here are just some of the features to be included on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
For more information visit the Official Website.
Article by Daniel Clements
Be the first to leave a review.