What is it: The Afterglow Karga headset is an exclusive Xbox One headset wireless to the console. The headset sports a hybrid of the newest Afterglow headset design with a split cushion headband to relieve tension from the apex of your head, but also blends traditionally favored assets such as the 50mm driver speakers, rounded ear cushions with extra back padding, and the retractable noise canceling microphone boom. This headset is compatible with the Xbox One, but also includes an auxiliary cable for mobile device compatibility.
- The comfortable ear cushion material and design are engineered for long lasting gaming periods.
- Over the ear cups bring users into an immersed experience with amazing sound quality that their games deserve.
- The noise cancelling microphone is flexible and allows users to communicate clear and effectively with fellow gamers.
- The Karga is compatible with the Xbox One and other mobile devices (using the grey auxiliary cable included).
- The split headband cushion design prevents pressure build up on the apex of the user’s head, allowing a comfortable, long lasting gaming experience.
Did I Like It? In a nutshell yes! The headphones synched effortlessly to the console and the cans and strap fit perfectly over my head without digging in and becoming a hindrance.
The battery life surprised me and the ability to use the AUX cable, meant I could use it on my PS Vita (blasphemy!) and phone for music as well. The chord was a small annoyance but only because I was used to using these wirelessly with the console.
Chat wise the quality was crisp and clear, a lot of this does come down to internet speed, but I found it be to perfectly suited to frustratingly annoying wait times in Halo matchmaking.
Overall these headphones are the real deal, they look beautiful with their green glow, and the functionality delivers high audio quality for in and out of the gaming environment.
Afterglow Karga Headphones can be picked up at EB Games
Be the first to leave a review.